- onItemPicked(index, selected) — is called after selection animation is completed. To avoid redundant invocation, in case when a user has selected another item before previous selection animation was completed, AnimatedItemPicker animates back from current animation value.
- axis — AnimatedItemPicker supports vertical or horizontal items positioning.
- expandedItems — set true to give items equal size by wrapping in Expanded.
- multipleSelection — allows to select multiple items
- maxItemSelectionCount — if multipleSelection is allowed, sets max number of item that's possible to select
- duration and curve — animation params
- pressedOpacity — applied to tapped item
2. Implement select/unSelect item animation.
To define which item animate up and which animate down, we need to keep track of previous item state, so we _AnimatedItemValue